I was intrigued so I got a set for myself and have been using them for a few weeks now. I am happy to report that I am very happy with them!
I made a whole video testing giving my opinion on this product, and can watch it here:
Here are my main review points of the Pen Tips:
- No sound of the pencil tapping on the screen
- Protects the tip of the Apple Pencil if you drop it (This is the biggest one for me!)
- Gives you some resistance, thus some extra control of the pencil.
- If you get them in multiple colors you can use them to recognize different Apple Pencils - In case that you use more than one iPad)
- Somewhat easy to lose, or potentially rip them, although it's not easy to rip them, in my opinion
- The tip can pop off if you use the pencil in weird angles
- Your hand might get a bit tired with the added resistance, especially if you handwrite a lot.
I also loved that they ship internationally :) If you'd like to check them out, tap here
Hope this review was useful and that it gives you a better idea of what to expect with the Pen Tips. Until next time!